Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Favorite Brunch Plate


When kids and hubby are out for school and office, I could easily indulge to my favorite foods. Tummy friendly and easy to prepare dishes like this set. On weekends, I buy a pack of fresh tortilla wraps for a week use. Throw it in the ref and whenever craving arises get a piece or two. Fillings vary from simple cheese melts to vegies and meat ( actually whatever is available). I just basically heat it on a pan_simple and easy. Then I pair the tortilla fillings with any fresh fruits in season or anything present in my ref. And ofcourse a cup of yogurt.

A plate like this would keep me full until afternoon snack time, then I would prepare other variation which I usually share with my girls because at that time they're home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista