Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Buco Juice at Lingnon Hill




On my way out of Lingnon Hill, at the foot, I saw a table of buco (fresh coconut).



We passed this way up but I hadn't noticed the refreshment store, maybe because I wasn't thirsty yet as I was at this point. After all the tiring trekking, there was no other better thing to do but to get refreshed by a fresh buco juice.



A fruit would quench your thirst for only P14,



It was served with a straw,





There were tables and chairs to renew your energy consumed by the recent hike of the hill and enjoy the fresh juice.



Finished with the juice, the young coconut was offered to serve open with a spoon made out of the coconut bark to scoop the sweet and tender meat of the fruit.



sooo refreshing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista