Thursday, December 3, 2009

Soloma Restaurant, KL



Soloma Restaurant with its international and local cuisines and Malaysian cultural show is a must dinner place for tourist interested in exploring Malaysian culture.



The cultural show was amusing with awesome cultural dances.

Hey, this is a food blog, shall we talk about the food? The dinner would cost you around $30

Haven't I mentioned over and over again that I love buffet. Soloma has enormous selections of dishes that delighted me. Countless buffet service tables scattered around the dining hall. I decided to start to the ones near our table.



- hot and crispy dumplings, couldn't figure what's inside, all I remember is I took more than a piece and enjoyed them


 
- Indian dishes



- laksa soup








-shawarma


- fresh salad


- cherry tomatoes


- diced tomatoes in different colors


- salted eggs plus others I couldn't name



- spicy squid

There were more that I hadn't taken photos of, but I had to enjoy the food in real sense_ so I parked my cam for a while and indulged.


-our dining buddies, we just met them from the tour

Coming next are the desserts :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista