Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Benissimo Pizza n' Pasta


When the house chef ( yours truly!!) is not well enough ( hey, I'm only human..I get sick sometimes :<) to manage the kitchen, expect these voracious people in my home out in the neighborhood, sniffing out for something to nibble as a slapdash for my homecooked food.











Eating out is their chance to eat junk with permission. My girls suggested this pizza bar in the neighborhood. Benissimo, sounds Italian with all those "ssimo" at the end of a word.



This is good for hungry jacks like us, menu choices are quick and easy. With only two flavors of pizza to choose from, 2 pasta dishes and some cheesy fingers, there are no better way but to try all. There's nothing much there, anyway!












- Kyla is usually urgent







- while Myka is always patient ( see the result ;)



The pizzas are great, pasta is dry, fingers are too oily, staff service and (home) living room ambiance are superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista