Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mesa @ Boracay


Just one satisfying lunch experienced at Mesa in one of it's Manila outlets, is enough to get it enlisted to my girls' favorites. So when they spotted one in Boracay, it had already been written that we would have one meal there.


Mesa at Boracay is located at station 2. Within the beach front prime location of Boracay Regency, and obviously being run by this high end resort.


We had one of our beach lunches there. I think it was when we were already had too much of "high-cholesterol-ed' meals that I suggested to my girls that we should tone down a bit this time. Because again they were hitting of ordering a bowl of their fave kare-kare, but we just had that the day before this. wt# :))) 




fried fish fillet. ok.ok. not the most perfect healthy dish, but atleast it's fish ! haha.


It got four dips. Now I forgot what were they, except for the bagoong *shrimp paste.


Younger daughter's bbq. Yah, I suggested no pork, but this girl insisted cos it's her favorite here. 



Refreshed by glasses of iced gulaman/sago *tapioca/jelly.


 Another awesome Mesa lunch filled us up with satisfaction.

2 comments:

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista