Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We love PBCo.



I'm not so much of a peanut butter junkie. But when the craving hits ( which quite seldom ), I entertain.



 So it's condonable if it's only now that I give spotlight to PBCo ( Peanut Butter Co.)



It was not even a pb craving, just a no fuss hunger. You know how crowded Mall of Asia, on a weekend, right? It's hard to find a space to eat especially on meal hours. Right then, I spotted the white empty tables of PBCo. See mirror reflection (#photo), we were the only costumers. I was the one in the counter, daughters seated already. Unlike many whose attraction to a restaurant is define by the long q, mine is the opposite. Especially when already mad hungry.



I was snooping around the menu and was surprised to find interesting  peanut butter concoctions.



When you say peanut butter, you think right away of different sandwiches with pb spread, #a no- brainer.



So a blackforest pb sandwich, which I ordered half was not really something new. I'm sure you do pb sandwich at home with different jams or fresh fruits. This one was like that. It was peanut butter with a bit of cherry I guess.



We were excited much to taste the PB Burger thu'. My younger daughter who is a certified ( the mom certified, ok) burger junkie ofcourse had this. I took a bite and right at once, I knew I loved it. And I don't love burger per se. But this one, I like a lot. Yes, the peanut butter helps, but the meat I think is the bomb. It was so filling thu', it was the first time younger daughter let me helped her finish her burger.







And then my older daughter, the " chicken-all-the-time" girl, got a plate of PB chicken wings/buffalo wings. The wings were also drizzled with peanut butter. She let me tasted a bit and   omg_ it was damn good too!  Daughter uttered why she wasted so much time chewing on BonChon , when all the while PBCo got the wings she preferred. haha.






I swear, even the side dish potatoes were damn ass good!



We so enjoyed the food there, we bought some small bottles of peanut butter to go. To sample at home. Only P50 per mini bottle. We got white, dark, curry and pesto. By this time all wiped out. haha.




2 comments:

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista