Friday, November 19, 2010

Baguio Taho




Among the many street foods available at the side walks and around  the tourist spots in  Baguio, taho ( sorry no english translation, a hot sweetened softer than soft tofu pudding) ala Baguio stood out.




Sure you could find taho everyday, anywhere in the Philippines, but Baguio has its own concoction.






The strawberry taho. In addition to the sago (tapioca pearl/ball) toppings, this has strawberry. Lots of it.




Now, with strawberries on top of your taho. . .




. .  in a perfect breezy fresh morning in the city of pines. . this underrated street food has leveled up to a gourmet status. Don't miss to try a cup when you go up to Baguio.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I didn't know they had anything like this in Baguio! Must really make my way up there soon. Strawberry taho sounds so uniquely yummy!

    Manila Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a must try. if not for my girls' love for taho, i wouldn't notice it myself that Baguio has its own version ;D

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista