Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Doni's Pizza


When I asked the server at Doni's : what's your best seller pizza? He quickly replied - the roasted potato, so we ordered a 14" .



While waiting, we noticed how nice and new was everything in the place.



Luv the chairs !

Curious as always, I asked the staff when did they open? Just three days ago! Prior to our visit which was this recent weekend. How come they already had a best seller? Then I sifted more : origin?, franchised from other country? or the only one so far? It's the original one so far and Korean owned. Well, I would have had asked more but the 3 days best seller roasted potato pizza arrived.





Roasted potato pizza. Not sure if other pizza houses have this but it was my first time to try a pizza with roasted potato toppings. And oh mynamnamy, it was delightful! The combination was delectable.
Well, I forgave the server who announced that it was their bestseller without a hundred ( I doubt if they already .. in 3 short days?) pies sold out. Cos, I personally claim ( back up by my family:))) that this gonna be one best selling pizza!!!



My girls wouldn't miss to order a spag carbonara whenever available.



And since according to their already set _ mom's cooking is the best- palate, they always based their thumbs up or down to our carbonara at home. I don't have to check their thumbs, they swift the plate clean in a minute! I had a fork load taste of it and yes I agree it was good! I checked what made it a bit strangely tasteful and found out the not so tiny bits of garlic, lots of it.



Ofcourse, older daughter wouldn't miss the buffalo wings. Only here they call it generically Sweet & Spicy Chicken.



Might be that was why it was not served with blue cheese/sour cream dip. But it did taste like a perfect buffalo wings! Only chicken parts were not wings, might be that!



We love everything here at Doni's, so far so good. It's a pizza house and only serving pizza, pasta and chicken. There are other concoctions of these three main dishes which we're excited to try next time.



Daughter with the owner of the place.



Doni's is located along Aguirre Street at BF Homes Paranaque, right across El Buono Pizza, that claims the world's largest pizza. How's that for a face to face competition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista