Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SG: Chinatown Food Street





One of the cleanest street food strip I've ever seen was in Singapore's Chinatown.



wow! Chairman Mao's origin



It looked early but actually it was around 7pm already, dinner time for us.



People started to flock the eateries but center street tables weren't occupied yet at this sun- still- up- time.



This particular resto which specialized in seafood, esp. the famous chili crab, was a favorite among the whites.
We checked the prices and . . .



found out that few steps away there's this stall served cheaper but quite tasty version of chili crabs. We figured, since this place was full of local tourist. we would have our crabs here.



So we ordered the black pepper crab with some sidings, had a photo here while waiting and when the foods were served, I found out my batteries died on me. haha. Sorry no photos of the food . And had to do an abrupt ending here. I couldn't remember what we had there. Pardon my memory growing everyday- gap, haha, but we've eaten like millions of dishes over our short stay there, can't name them without guide. That's why photos are important to remind me of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista