Monday, April 4, 2011

Thumbler Coffee

For a moment I got confused on what breakfast drink would I have (- last month while having a random breakfast at my friend's house in SG ). On the table were cartons of juices, milk, soya and choco drink. Coffee was to serve. Hooommh. . so many choices. . at home we only have 2 - juice or choco. I usually have water. I'm not a coffee drinker. None of my family is. So we don't actually have a coffee maker or coffee granules/ powder at home.



But seeing these cute coffee tumblers in different variants like jamaican, swiss, etc. gave me a joy to have coffee that morning (and the breakfasts that followed in that house).



Look how pretty!!!


They were prepared with this coffee machine. How? I didn't know. haha.


Coffee was served to me already cupped.


After a cup of an awesome coffee I was ready to rise and shine tour around the awesome city of Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista