Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Bf's Husband Cooks


I went to visit my friend in Singapore (again. . ) . Unlike our friends who are based in U.S. and Europe, this SG based mom is luckier cos she gets to enjoy Asian style stay-at-home- momhood  _ she still get to enjoy a house maid/help.



What's even better _ his Swiss- German husband is a kitchen expert. Yep, this Filipina wife knows nothing in the kitchen (haha, I could hear my friend saying _ I'm too much,haha). It's the expat husband who manages the kitchen. My friend is so very lucky!!In short. . totally  senorita! haha.
Imagine this  GM (general manager_ covering the whole Asia) husband still take time to do homecooking  for the family. That's so sweet. He even managed to prepare a dinner for us, one weekend when he was at home. Everything was labor of love, with home made pasta he himself prepared from the scratch. That's so awesome!



I took a snap of his kitchen. See those condiments and spices, he even has a lot more in the other side.So that night, he prepared two home cooked pasta :



spinach  pasta



cheezy pasta



buttered baby carrots



creamy spinach



chicken in white/red wine



This was my first serving. They were all good!!! I swear! I helped myself up to 3 servings. I actually forgot how the dishes called. I just named them by obvious ingredients.



One day I will try his recipe at home. My friend is one lucky girl. Cooking husband is a rare find and very kind indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista