Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunny Sunday


Suddenly it's scorchingly s-u-mm-er!!! When the calendar hit 15th this month, the cool wind ceased blowing over our bedroom windows. Before the 15th, the weather thu consistently without rain was kindah not so island summer. Nights were still cold and windy. But now, it's hot hot really!
Yesterday , Sunday lunch at home was alfresco baby!!!!




Nothing fancy thu'. . but the colors of our food were so sunny, thought they ought to be consumed outside.



Would you give me a pat on the back, cos on this so lazy Sunday, I managed to cook sweet & sour fish. haha! I had to cheat a lil' thu'. I made use of a bottled chili sauce and just created some dash of miracle from there:))) But the fish was so fresh! I just had it scored from a fresh wet market that early morning. And hey, the cooking was in the middle of a loaded laundry hours. I should have had taken some photos of my laundry  mess happening at the other side.



Summer fruits - watermelons and mangoes, in abundance this season and always monopolize our table. Gosh, they come out so succulent and in their sweetest form this summer. yummiest!!!!






Nothing could wipe away my kitchen perspiration when my family says : I'm the best cook in the world, haha. I choose to believe them acctually, haha.
Happy summer everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista