Monday, April 4, 2011

Takoyaki Chips

I love potato chips. I am a muncher. But I'm cheap so I don't buy those big bags of expensive chips. I'm ok with Jack 'n Jill bbq flavored potato chips. I don't like other flavors we have here locally.



Bought this J &J takoyaki flavor from SG.


Came with a pouch of takoyaki powder which meant to be mixed in with the chips.
Liketh. But can't find same flavor here. hello, do I need to visit SG again just so I can get my supply? haha. Just bought our local bbq flavor to fill-up the craving.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, takoyaki balls!

    And all along I thought Jack and Jill was a local brand, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought too..then i saw lots of jack n'jill in SG's groceries in different variants. i thought i would try this takoyaki flavor since i luv takoyaki balls. hope to find this flavor here soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista