Thursday, April 14, 2011

Put back the jam please. .

Where's the jam ????

I'm not a regular breakfast-er of McDo, but when I do _ I usually have big breakfast, the one with egg,sausage and muffin and jam. At home, every morning  I eat the same sans the sausage and wheat slice bread replaces the muffin.
Last weekend, enroute to another getaway, we made a breakfast stop at Mcdo and ordered my favorite meal. but my breakfast didn't have a jam anymore. I don't eat bread without a spread of jam!
I asked the server and replied that yes it ( the jam!) wasn't included in the meal anymore. . huh?? Apparently, I've been out of Mcdo breakfast scene that long. Really?
Good for me. It means I'm eating healtheir lately, haha.


I'm canceling this big breakfast in my bf list of Mcdo. Next time, I'll just have pancakes ! haha.

3 comments:

  1. I never knew that Big Breakfast used to be served with jam! But then again I don't get that often. When in McDonald's for breakfast, I usually go for Pancakes with Sausage. That one's pretty good! :-) I love dipping the sausage in syrup, haha it sounds weird to most people but it's super yummy. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sausage dipped in syrup? yeah, that's quite weird,but aren't we all? haha. I'd say foodies in general are unique in their own way. don't let me start with my own list of out of this world concoctions/inventions. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I order either pancakes or egg mcmuffin in mcdo.

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista