Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bfast @ Cafe Asiana


We arrived at the country club too early to take lunch but too late for breakfast_ 10:45am. We were supposedly to go right into the gym not straight to the resto but my two hungry buddies (a daughter and a girlfriend) insisted to eat!



Majority won. So there we went straight to Cafe Asiana (inside the Palms Country Club, Alabang).






The waiter said lunch buffet would be ready in an hour. But these two couldn't really wait and had to adjust our buffet reservation to afternoon. Buffet's last call was 3pm.



We sent our orders and while waiting _  picture.picture, whatelse? haha. Notice my friend's change of tops?    I nudged here to change from her prev white tees which I thought was too plain for the bright yellow resto.She obliged! haha!



The foods were served and we were all surprise for the big servings. We wanted to eat light cos we planned to go swimming after and lunch was soon to follow.



My plate. I opted to go for half  tuna sandwich. Yes you can do that, either whole or half portion So clever of me to do that cos this half was already hefty. Plus the country fries were so heavy too. I like the few fruits on the side.



My ravenous daughter went all the way. Must be really really hungry. She always is, actually. Take note of the rice. . .



. . which she nonchalantly bundled with double eggs, bacon and hash browns????



My friend who was obviously equally hungry went all the way too. .



. .  with a similar plate as my daughter only with sausages instead of bacon. . no rice. good. .



but order 4 pcs. of buns !!!! hahaha!

Well, you bet they finished their plate clean! _ only to comeback after two hours in the pool with more ravenous appetite for lunch buffet.
Come back later for lunch :)

*see our buffet lunch here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista