Friday, June 17, 2011

O' Mai Khan

On our countless Baguio trips, O' Mai Khan has always been full packed with dining costumers. A crowded resto gets a "no today" from us but surely it would be on our waiting list of "yes in the future" when we chance upon it on a much lesser crowded day. We shy away from torturing ourselves with ridiculous queue. But the message is clear, a full packed resto means there must be something good going on there.



So on our very recent Baguio trip, same scenario of crowded O'MaiKhan greeted us. Everyday we would passed by and on our 3rd night, finally we saw vacant tables. I thought this was the right time.



This resto is actually famous for their Mongolian buffet and barbecue.



But we had enough of those and was eyeing for a hot soup dinner against the cold rainy night of Baguio.



So glad with the fusion of dishes going on in the menu.



We opted for a big Mongolian Hot Pot.



And requested to transfer table outside. Where we enjoyed the super cold night weather of Baguio and the hot soup as a contradiction.



The thing is_ I didn't get to like their hot pot. I'm used to Chinese hot pot with lots of spices and flavours. This Mongolian hot pot was bland to me. Lacking in everything except a hint of grocery bought meat cubes. Nevertheless, the rest of my family was happy for the hot soup.



To save my night. .



I was happy to check the sweets. .



Well, this decadent choco slice made my night. .



The girls and the dad enjoyed a cake too..





Happy Father's Day to the gangstah of our life !!!! You're the bestest!!!!

also to my best ever papa and my dad-in law and to my brods-in law. . haaay, it's hard to start. .I could go on and on with cool dads I know and for sure would miss a name or two. .so to all DADS around the world, thankyou and we all love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista