Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bento & Mosquito at Kitaro

Brother paid me a visit the other day. After our favorite hangout grocery, we looked for a place to eat in the mall. He didn't want any italian pasta tonight, he preferred chinese or japanese ramen noodles.





#%^&*what shud I eat???


We were at one of the smaller malls in our turf , sans much choices, we both agreed at Kitaro.











I went for my favorite bento of teriyaki chicken. Brother noticed the empty tiniest square. We both thought should have been filled with something.







No, he didn't go for a bowl of ramen soup as what he initially craved for, he saw my teriyaki and went to order himself a bowl of teriyaki beef. He's actually more than anything else_ a meat eater carnivorous.








Things were going fast and easy but I couldn't help but got distracted by flying beings.. which by the minute made their presence so pronounced !









By biting Us!!! Omg!! lots of mosquitoes!! I called the attention of the server regarding the mosquitoes which were really at this point so irritating and destructive. The staff reply was an equally disappointing statement : they couldn't do anything about it as the vampire insects regularly swarm inside the store every night.

Did I miss something? I asked my brother to check the glass door entrance for a poster or something to warn the customers. You know something like : enter at your own risk...







Much that I abhor terminating life of any beings, I got so much itchy and achy bites that pushed me to snap a blood sucking being to rest.

I told my brother that that was enough and time to go. I was not yet done with my bento but no longer I could stand the bitings.






We paid and off we went out. I realized now why we were the only table dining there the other night. I wonder if on daylight they also have biting mosquitoes dining inside.


:::: the branch is in Starmall, Las Pinas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista