Sunday, April 25, 2010

Milky Way

We entered Milky Way and my girls blurted : "mom, inuman yata ito !" (looks like a beer joint). I said no. It used to be famous for good food when I was younger. You mean, you were already eating here in the 50's? Excuse meeeh! I wasn't even born then yet !






But when I checked the menu, no recall of good food . Had I really eaten in Milky Way in my younger years?




The girls cut me and ordered easy : barbecues. J wanted a plate of sisig and some veggies for me- lumpiang ubod.





J liked the sisig

bbqs - too salty for the girls, they didn't finish them

lumpiang ubod was okey for me


lame dinner scene in this side of Las Pinas

It had been a long day for us. Maybe next time, we'll come back to try their specialties. Just so I could recall my past with Milky Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista