Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sentro 1771, Greenbelt 3

Last week, a balikbayan friend, Mischel, who was staying in a hotel in Makati, had invited me for lunch. We met at the mall and headed to Sentro 1771 per my suggestion. She said she was dying to eat Filipino food. I only dined here once with my former officemates.

The only familiar dish from the menu, that I remembered from my first visit, was the cornedbeef sinigang. We ordered one and affirmed my friend that it was a must try for her.

For our appetizer, we tried fried kesong puti. We added rated gg, filleted galunggong fish ,which at this point _reminded me that I had this too on my first visit of the place.

We both love bagoong rice which we used to enjoy in a Thai resto here in Greenbelt before, that right now I couldn't remember the name!! panic!! hah, it's me _ manifesting the first signs of aging**. So we ordered sentro bagoong rice. We were intrigued with the grilled macau chorizo that was supposedly one of the ingredients of this bagoong rice.

Another one that caught our fancy, was the spinach glass noodles, so we ordered this too.

On the table :


Fried kesong puti



Sinigang na cornedbeef




Sentro bagoong rice




Rated gg





We love everything!! That's the verdict.

1 comment:

  1. sinigang na corned beef & garlicky adobo flakes. yumm!! coffee pie + sagot gulaman to complete the meal. FTW!

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista