Sunday, April 14, 2013

Can't Connect With Adobo Connection

I thought I'd help my phone breathe by deleting pictures. Couldn't believe myself to find thousands of photos+some videos in it. Dominated by food photos ( story of my life:)), obviously they belong here.



Let me start with this one which was in Adobo Connection. I lost track of the date but it was definitely early this year when this local food chain had just newly opened in SM Center in LasPinas. I just tried it once then and never came back since. I was happy thu' about it as addition to very few eating places At SM Center which by the way not really my favorite  grocery but the proximity helps.




Older daughter had adobo flakes plate. I tasted it and it's like tapa (dried/cured meat) that's best when dip in vinegar. It was ok except for the overwhelming taste of cooking oil.




Younger daughter ignored adobo dishes and went for a favorite beef karekare. She liked it. She likes all karekare in the country, haha.




I had mix adobo sa gata ( pork & chicken in coconut milk). I don't remember that I had liked it. I thought it was lacking in flavor and simply forgettable. Sad cos it's my favorite adobo variant.




This chain also offers  "rice all you can", which is the hype in most pinoy fast food chains. But we are not big rice eater. We could hardly finish a cupful.
I thought I could enjoy adobo outside my kitchen, but I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista