Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cafe Mary Grace

If not doing instagram and having dormant tweeter acct. would  mean living under a rock. Then I plead guilty, haha. No one cares anyway. I don't, haha. As I mentioned   here, I've started cleaning up my phone. Some more from my poor photo overloaded phone :



Looks like somewhere nice but not in a mall , right? It's Cafe Mary Grace at Southmall ( Las Pinas ).




Tables are quite interesting.. No, the letter was not from me.




Again I lost track of the date here, but I'm sure it was earlier this year, based on my hair, haha. I don't like the light here thu'. Not working well with my cam phone, my age is showing here, haha.




I had my favorite prawn salad with mango papaya vinaigrette ...




.. split with my date, older daughter.  We both love this salad. I could eat this everyday.




And a slice of mango bene which we shared. yum!

We only had those two and we were contented. We took home a box of brownies for the younger daughter at home. I love Cafe Mary Grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista