Sunday, August 23, 2009

Legaspi Village Sunday Market (part 2)


Here's a part 2 of Organic Sunday Market see here. There's really so much to see in a market. Legaspi Village Sunday market doesn't only sell food, there's a lot more which I featured in my other blog site.




- cotton candy for my teen






- dried fish everywhere, I wonder why daing and tuyo don't smell here the way they do in regular wet market




- my favorite yogurt, fair price




- popcorn, made from organic corn




- fresh fruit shakes, a glass in your hand while touring the market is very refreshing





-satay and other dishes from one of our Asian country neighbor




- tocino, longanisa,ham, bacon, without the harmful chemical preservatives




- suman, in different flavors






- free taste, told yah, it's everywhere




- lechon de cebu, yum!








- from Spain





- ensaimada, melts in your mouth



- sugar free sweet desserts, my pick to bring home






- fresh fruits



- preserved packs without preservatives?




- everyone brings cam now a days:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista