Monday, August 10, 2009

World Chicken, MOA

It was one lunch noon, two weeks ago, after a single hour workout, when my friend Lorna pull me out off the gym to grab a plate. She led me to World Chicken, which I haven't tried anyway. I only saw it and its other branches in other malls, always full of people lining- up to order.

So World Chicken is about debone oven grilled chicken, then you get to choose side rice and pasta dishes and choices of sauces.

On the table :


Add Image
Lorna got rice as her side dish and for the sauce of her chicken, she chose white cream sauce. As I rarely eat rice with chicken, I was glad there were pastas to choose from.



And since neither I eat pasta without pastry, I went for two side dishes combo. I had ranch barbecue as my chicken sauce and as a contrast to the red I got white fettuccine pasta with cream sauce.




Before I went to taste the food, something had distracted me immediately. The plates!! They were chipped. I didn't think it was appetizing to eat on a chipped plate. My friend joked it was the style of the house. what d'ya think?



Oh, I'm sorry but the only dish I ate from my plate was the muffin. The ranch barbecue sauce was too much for me while the pasta was too bland for me. Well, take the last two sentences as my verdict.

ps: I wonder why it is always full of diners lining -up? I could only agree on one thing, the prices are cheap for a lunch plate. It serves big and plenty. Maybe, it just doesn't suit my weird taste.

1 comment:

  1. chicken w/ ranch bbq sauce & asian noodles. I only order 1 siding since i never finish the one with 2 sidings... its too much :D

    ReplyDelete

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista