Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tokyo, Tokyo


I confess : I'm not into Japanese cuisine. No matter how extensive my exposure to this particular cuisine had been, still my taste buds deny the fact that sushi, maki,tempura, etc. are delicious, still I hold only two reasons why I enter a Japanese restaurant or a Tokyo, Tokyo fast food chain_1. to accompany friends and 2. I love Japanese resto/fastfood interior art.







So while my friends would order for big plates of sushi, I would settle for small bowl of teriyaki beef rice which is one of the few Japanese dishes I could tolerate. The others are noodles and this

On the table :




tadaahh: ninja wraps with beef teriyaki fillings. You see, I love wraps sandwiches in any variants. Anything in pita or tortilla bread, I enjoy.



Only this one from Tokyo2x is a bit heavy on the bread. It was really filling.



I paired it with a snack size yakisoba and hardly I finished the pair.



The verdict : well, better than Jollibee :))))))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista