Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Icing & Frills @ Vanilla Cupcake Bakery


@ Glorrieta 4,Makati, my daughters caught a glimpse of the frilly interior of  Vanilla Cupcake Bakery and instantly wanted to get in.



I got caught by the equally frilly cupcakes on display.. and right away gave-in to another high-sugar- laden
noon.







The girls fell in love with the doll house vibe of the cupcakery. The place being moderately empty that time was a haven for us who are easily discourage by painful queue. It was a day of a week after massively busy X'mas holidays. Exactly how we always wanted a place to be. That greedy, we love to own the place, haha.



I noticed the distinct presence of a particular brand of chair in every table in this cupcakery_ the Daphne's chair. I wonder if Ms. Daphne O. is the owner?





Then the cupcakes were served. Mine was the one in the small mayo jar. It's banoffee. Nothing's frilly to it. If there was, it was the icing. The cream was too much. I hardly finished the jar.



These two cupcakes were my daughters'. I didn't get the names. Also unfinished.
Sorry but those three we tried, we didn't like.



The packaging is superb thu'.





1 comment:

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista