Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pho Hoa


I had to comb my archive if I already did a post on Pho Hoa Noodle House. I was surprised to find out that I haven't yet cos it's one of my favorites and one of the most frequented ones. Under my label of  vietnamese cuisine appeared only one _ Yummy Viet. Funny but in that post, I seemed not to like Vietnamese cuisine yet, except for the spring rolls. But that was already very archive-y.



I came to love Pho Hoa at the hype of watching husband weight. Like a year or two ago. We were working-out together quite seriously. Outside our home kitchen, Pho Hoa (@ ATC) had been our extended dining corner where we both enjoyed light vege-ful dishes. So it was more of just me and husband minus our girls.



Last weekend, I brought my girls to Pho Hoa and this was the actual face of my younger daughter. haha. It didn't help that I ordered, especially for her + first time, a huge bowl of beefy noodle soup. Both of my daughters love beef dishes.



Pho Nam, Gan - flank and tendon soup.



My thirteenier really found it bland, until..



.. I drizzled her little bowl with spiracha, which is the house chili sauce and I think the only spice they have aside from the dark sauce..



and the fresh basil they serve separately. The plate also has a handful of fresh beansprout and a quarter of lemon.



Oh well as for the older daughter, no problem. Everything I eat, she eats. She's like my twin-tummy. The younger one is the dad's twin-tummy. We're even!



The o.daughter shared my plate of fresh spring rolls. Still my favorite. I asked y.daughter to try it and try she did but no likey yet.



But she loved the fresh lemon juice.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista