Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mrs. Fields' Sandwiches


We had never been to MOA (Mall of Asia) so frequent as much as we did during the recent X'mas holiday. We combed most shops in this massive mall looking for presents. Ofcourse we took some breaks to eat. And so the rest of the shoppers did. Which made looking for a breathable place to eat became as tedious as looking for the right present.



One time, we didn't bother to think twice when we saw a vacant table of a pop-up resto of Mrs. Fields. I'm referring to the one in the middle of the mall lobby. Actually,we were hardly aware of the name of the coffee shop when we sat down cos all we saw were vacant chairs and a table. You know we were like "when you are shopping for hours and all you want to do is to sit".






So it was like "we better order food so we could sit here for a while". Personally, I'm not even a fan of Mrs. Fields cookies cos they are too sweet for my preference. But my girls love the cookies here.



So we ordered each a sandwich meal which included a cookie and a drink.



Mine was the tuna sandwich in ciabatta bread. #failed.



Older daughter got the chicken sandwich in ciabatta bread too. #failed also.



Younger daughter had the roast beef sandwich in wheat bread I think. #winner.
This one redeemed the lost sandwiches and got shared by the 3 of us.




Well, I should have had just let Mrs. Fields sweeten my day with her famous cookies instead of those sandwiches... I don't even.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista