Thursday, June 30, 2011

Arce Dairy Scooping Station


I was happy when I found out that part of the dessert table of  Cafe Asiana's buffet was a scooping station of our local  Arce Dairy ice cream. I made a pass on halo-halo bar and a big buffet of pastries and  local delicacies and jump off straight to the ice cream station.



Well the health conscious me would definitely be happier if they would serve Arce sherbets. Now this one confuses me_ does Arce Dairy have real ice cream at all or just sherbets? Cos, just now I realized, I had never bought ice cream from this local brand, only sherbets.



When I saw the brand I mindlessly associated it with  sherbets. So I asked the server to fill my bowl of each flavor I never had_ like blueberry chocolate which minty blue color caught my attention first.



This is my first serving. Toppings were also generously available.



My daughter whose sweet tooth is naturally inherited from her mother made the most out of the scooping station until the lunch buffet closed. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista