Thursday, June 16, 2011

Liquid

Outfits failure
phone rings
friend : pls, pls, go with me . .
me : huh?? where?when?
friend : i'm on my way to your house
me : huh?
friend : be ready in 30 minutes. . will pick you up
phone off.
phone rings again
friend : wear something cowboy
me : a what?
friend : no, something pirate pala


The confusion carried on to locating the venue. We thought the club was inside Hotel H20 which was inside the Manila Ocean Park.


After unsolicited tour of  Manila Ocean Park  , we found Liquid Pool Lounge at the basement area near the grand entrance of MOP.


There's a 3 feet pool which is suggestive of a wet party. Imagine_ like the ones we see on a Vegas  party where people dance in the pool.  




The underground vibe of the place suited well the pirate theme of the event.






The music, party people , decors were consistent to the pirate theme.




Except us (me & bff ). So we thought we might as well borrowed Mr. Skull's cool hat. . .


Now what??? 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista