Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tokyo Cafe,Moa



I've passed by this resto many times and always made a mental note of trying it one time but it was only recently that I had the chance to dine here with my brother.








Located at the ground floor, this is easily seen by the side entrance of the mall. Nothing really fancy, the interior is minimalist and the food presentation is just so so.




Although the menu is not entirely Japanese,  upon entering the place, you would be greeted in Niphonggo and likewise when you leave the place. Otherwise, you forget that the place is named after a city of Japan.

On the table :




As a starter I ordered for mango chicken salad and informed my brother that that would be all for me as I was in special diet_wink*wink*.




It was okey. The fruits and veggies were fresh and crunchy. The dressing_nothing catchy.









My brother wanted to taste the beef wafu and paired it with rice and a salad. His verdict of the beef wafu : just another beef recipe with oyster sauce.




He then turned his interest to the desserts and upon checking the menu lost it right away. He said there's nothing new in his eyes.




As a consolation, he ordered himself his favorite milk ice tea and liked it. The small shot glass contained the sweetener.




He announced that this ice tea would be the only reason to comeback here. Take this as the verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista