Monday, July 13, 2009

Organic Lechon


Last week when I was in the mall, alone and hungry, I suddenly felt an urge for crunchy fatty protein (huh?).

Lechon-suckling pig.


Then I thought with my health- conscious mind (huh?), if I would indulge, I'd rather choose an organic one which what Hecky's Lechon from Cebu claims.



I asked for the minimum order they serve and was given this 100grams of crunchy skin and almost lean meat of lechon. Then I realized lechon cebu didn't have liver sauce because as it claimed, it's already flavored inside. But I don't eat lechon sans the "sarsa"! My cousin Cheri would order lechon from Cebu in her regular parties but I would always eat it with Mang Tomas lechon sarsa the least.The lady said to take it with the vinegar mixed. No choice, I took a saucer of vinegar.

Well, not bad. The cruchiness dipped in vinegar was a good conbination. But my sweet tooth still missed the sauce and I wasn't able to finish my plate . Although, I must say Hecky's lechon is good.I like it that it has or almost no visible fat meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista