Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fitness and Cravings





I'm so happy to be back in my yoga class. It has been a while. Just when I was warming up and started to get back working out last week, my daughter Kyla got a flu. For two days (thurs and fri.) she was absent from school ( and so I, too, was from the gym). We had her check-up right away because of the H1N1 suspicion and thanks God it was just a seasonal flu. She's now well and back to school. and I'm sooo back to the gym




Lucky Me (??) when I went to the gym yesterday morning, the Hot Flow Yoga welcomed me in. It was doing your yoga routines in 37 degrees. It was great! luv it!













Cuzin' had joined me in the afternoon. I kept her company in the treadmill ( I did my 30 mins too) as she warmed up for 30 minutes. And that was all we needed to give in to our cravings which we tried to resist when we passed by the neighbor coffee shop of the gym.








So we went straight to the cafe', sans cooling down from the treadmill.hehehe! That's very typical of us, actually

To lessen our guilt, we tried to choose our food carefully. Cuzin' had asked the staff for every details of the dish she thought she would want to eat. I also took time to decide on a less fat dish. and so here's what we got__



Tadahhh!!_ aha, healthy pala hah!! Cuzin' got the meatball platter and mine was this so full a plate omelet_




Cheese Omelet Plus
-egg omelet loaded with fatty cheese
-potato salad topped with fatty bacon and dressed with caloric mayonaise
-bacon slices, need to say more??

(less fat pala hah!)




Cuzin's  Plate
-onion rings deep fried in oil
-pasta with meat balls
-dips with mayonaise

(well, not that fatty as my plate thu')

The catch is_we both finished these plates empty-clean!!!haay!!




So we went back to the gym and attended separate classes. Cuz' went to the retro dance class and I attended a body balance class. Both an hour exercise. I wish we had burned those unnecessary calories we took.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista