Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Heart Yogurts




BTIC

I love yogurt but BTIC chocolate yogurt is so bland for me. It tastes like a chocolate drink with too much water and short of chocolate powder. The texture is nearly of crushed ice mixture. So unyogurtly disappointing! Well, the only consolation I get here is the low calorie/low fat it claims to be. BTIC stands for Better Than Ice Cream, I don't think so..



NESTLE YOGURT
This one is a favorite_mine and my girls. We love all the flavors but personally my fave is the blueberry. Nestle yogurt consumes a permanent space in our weekly grocery cart. It's creamy and tastes like real icecream. Though, I suspect that the yummyness comes from not so healthy calories, I deny myself from confirming my suspicion (until now..) by intentionally ignoring the health facts at the back of the canister. Well, I just trick myself by believing yogurt is a lot healthier than cream mixture anyway..hehe! In denial!






LIVE YOGHURT
I just snapped this from cold shelf of the grocery. It says 70% fat free. Taste good and very yogurt, sour than the other flavoured ones. I guess, I'll buy more of this next time and will try other variants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista