Thursday, July 16, 2009

Becky's Kitchen



Museum? nah! Century house? looks like, kindah! It's Becky's Kitchen, my forever favorite bakeshop since my old college days in Taft Ave.




My sweet tooth never grow old as I age. It remains loving the sweetness of Becky's cakes and pastries.




The place hasn't changed a bit_in every way it remains the same as it was decades ago.








My girls grew-up with my Becky's pasalubongs. My two girls would never stop leading me to drop by to this bakeshop everytime we are in nearby area.












Aside from the cakes and pastries, Becky's is also specializing in bottled preserves like sardines, garlic,atchara, etc.












Haaay...this makes losing weight so hard to do :<







































1 comment:

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista