Thursday, December 8, 2011

Laksa-rious Soup

All I want at this rainy morning is a bowl of _ _ _ piping hottie laksa !!!!



So many foreign dishes to try. . so short in time. Finally had laksa during my recent overseas trip. . . at the Changi (SG) airport ?? The soup in a paper bowl, I wonder how far/close it was to the authentic one. Sorry, it's just me. .  airport outlets always come to me as "commercial".



This laksa was packaged with a toasted bread and a cup of coffee?? Hmm, I didn't like the idea of hot soup+hot coffee. I asked the server if I could have a bottled water instead of coffee. They made me add few cents for the alteration.



I had my first (plastic) spoonful of laksa and didn't stop until the bowl was empty!!! Sooo del-i-cious!! I don't know if this was a popular version of laksa, but it gave me a yummy  first impression that for sure would last until I have my second laksa bowl. That was a month ago and so far I haven't any second laksa yet. .not even in the few Singaporean & Malaysian restos here in Manila.
Until then. . this laksa is staying as one of the best soup in my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista