Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Crustacean?

The other,other,other night. . someone gave us these. . Thank you. Clueless about the name of this crustacean.



I still haven't even found the name of the other crustacean  I bought in a market long time ago.






I'm just pretty sure both kinds aren't lobsters. The real one looks like the illustration above. But if we would try to connect both crustaceans we would somehow come up with an image near the real lobster.



Anyway, with my magic cooking wand, I turned them into a savory spicy ala chili crabs dish. They weren't  so meaty thu'. Between the two unnamed crustaceans, the other (seen at the second image above) one got more meat. Both are deliciously tasted like crabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista