Monday, November 15, 2010

Tam-Awan Salad

Tam-Awan Salad. Had tried this mound of mixed vegies in honey mustard and herb dressing. The dressing was too much for me and cuzin' Che. I thought, it didn't blend well with apple and bell pepper slices. It was served pre-mixed. No personal preference adjustment was given. Which I thought a salad should be_personal. It's a norm in most restos to serve a minimum of three dressing choices. Or atleast, the dressing should be served separately and not yet mixed. The dressing made the salad too sour for my taste and seemed to overpower the rest of the salad . Might be better as a side salad of a grilled or fried dish. On the contrary, hubby liked it. He loves sour foods. He finished the plate for us.


Tried it at Tam-Awan Village Cafe in Baguio City. I enjoyed the artsy structure of the cafe' more than the salad.


Come back later for the arts, coffee and hot lemonade and more of this beautiful coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista