Friday, November 23, 2012

Good Old Muffins @ Real Coffee

Hookay.. everyone  who have been to Boracay many times or even just once must have had tried breakfasting at Real Coffee a lot of times or just once. But I bet there are still also like me who've been there at Boracay quite a lot of times but never been to Real Coffee.



Hookay.. I missed it on my past Boracay, even the time I stayed at Astoria which is so close to it. Hence, I had promised myself to not miss it the next time, anymore.



And then I was this close of missing it again during my most recent Boracay (1st week of this month), if not only I coincidentally stayed for a night in a room which stairs landed right at the entrance of Real Coffee!



So since it was technically just right down at " the next door" to where I stayed, I kept up with my own pace. I saw it quite full and busy after 7am & onward ,so I knew when to come.



I came at exactly 7am..





When the shop had just opened and I was the first costumer..



.. and whatelse do you think I would order? Nothing else but the Real Coffee's flagship_ the calamansi muffin! duh?! The verdict? I confirm every little yummy word written about it allover the net. It was what it is. It was very filling too if I may add. A muffin was enough to start one loaded beach day.



In a little while, my younger daughter woke-up and found me downstairs, @ Real Coffee. It was so just there downstairs, it seemed like it's a part of the place we stayed-in. She had a banana muffin and liked it  a lot.



My older daughter couldn't come down so we just bought her a pancake. She said it was good. I saw it being prepared with fresh low ( I think..)- fat milk. That was good enough for me.



Along with the pancake take-out, we bought other muffins to try. I particularly like "the ultimate muffin", the dark brown muffin in the picture. I guess, it's a house specialty cos it's the most pricey among all the muffins and got everything in it. But the calamansi muffin put Real Coffee in the map.




I love each one of them, I had  them all in a box to bring home to Manila.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista