Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lo Kim Fong, BF Resort


I've been passing by this chinese resto inside BF Resort for the longest time and it was only last night that I had the chance to try it. My friend Myles who lives in the neighborhood had mentioned this to me before with positive recommendations.



The location is a bit out of line, although it's just beside the road, the neighborhood is very much a residential.




When we walked-in, I had to ask the staff who welcomed us if they were opened for business. The place was empty except for a table of a family who seemed to be residents of the place. I was right and yes it was opened.

Lo Kim Fong was exactly like chinese diners in Ongpin and Binondo.

On the table :

- seaweed soup


- chicken feet


- pork siomai


- sweet and sour pork


- yangchow


- beef brisket with veggies



We dared not try any unfamiliar dishes, since the place was still new to us. Maybe next time, they have a long list of authentic chinese dishes.


The verdict : We'll be back, why not? It's within our neighborhood, foods are delicious and cheaper than Hapchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista