Monday, September 14, 2009

Mongkok, Southmall

I had dinner with cousin Che and our friend Berna lastweek at Mongkok, Southmall. SM Food Street has the shortest lists of restos. We wanted chinese and Mongkok was the only one there.

On the table :



- seaweed with century egg, I used to like this appetizer in the other resto, but here I just took few of egg slices and just got a taste of seaweed



- hakaw, even this shrimp dumpling was no good here, the coverage was too thick and not melting in your mouth



- seafood rolls, getting worser..



- yangchow, the worst of all_ hint of oil all over



- mixed veggies, this one we liked and the only dish we were able to eat




Che and Berna. We just laught it off, the mall was closing and we were too tired (we had just attended a difficult yoga session) to get mad.


The verdict: my first and last of Mongkok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista