Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lotte 3

 Reasons why we return to a restaurant :
  • was satisfied on previous experience 
  • satisfied and wanted to try more of  other dishes in the menu
  • forgot a cellfone
  • others  
Once again I found myself dining in Lotte Seafood , not because of reasons 1,2 & 3 but of others. You see I dined here twice and got a totally opposite episodes, see here and here . Going back to why I came back, despite of my last visit which was not so alluring experience of the resto, the fact remains_ 24/7 restos are so scarce in my little city and this one is the nearest one to my house. Cousin from Davao was visiting then and we came from a long day of shopping/city tour and it was nearing midnight and yes we were hungry!
Ofcourse, we reminded the same staff of our unsatisfying last time and asked if the odd chef in the night shift was still there. Luckily, the culprit was no longer connected with the Taiwanese resto.









We ordered the same familiar Chinese dishes. The ones we already tried and enjoyed.






Our favorite dimsums.



Have to special mention that  these spare ribs were delicious.



Also tried some new dishes in my food dict.



Like this radish cake which I only first tasted here and well, guess fair enough to say_ is enough reason to give the resto another chance.



And this machang which I found delectable than other machang I had tried and discarded as not to be included in my favorite list to eat.

Food at Lotte are actually delicious and reasonable  but the thing is the resto seems not yet kicking-in to the mainstream. It stays uncrowded and well, that's another reason of going there. Expect service that is quick and attentive and owning the place all to yourself. Isn't that great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista