Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Thy Eggs


So happy with these eggs_ Bounty Fresh.  I used to buy the generic types, those w/o brand name or those that carried the name of the grocery cos they were cheaper or so I thought. I wasn't taking so much attention to the eggs I was using in my kitchen until I noticed the yolks were ruptured and flooding along with  the whites upon breaking the shells.
So I looked around the grocery and found out that these ones are actually have the same selling price as the generic ones.



When you open a shell, you'll be glad how nice the color of this egg is. The yolk is full and in perfect circle and has tinted orange-y color which is so yummyish even raw.   Look how these eggs enhanced the color of my crab-shrimp omelet!



Family loves this, want some?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista