Thursday, October 21, 2010

Red Mango @ MOA

I have a lifetime affair with ice cream. Whatever weather it is, wet or dry, it remains to be one of my comfort foods. See here  and here. I indulge in the middle of a typhoon as much I do on a hot sunny day. Doesn't matter when. . . but always! Suffice to say, this sinful indulgence is the source of my bulges. To lessen my guilt = calories, I try to modify and look for alternative. Like when the craving hits me in a mall, I go to a yogurt ice cream store instead.. Which is quite easy cos couple of years now, yogurt has been a fad and yogurt stores popping out all over the country. Even groceries are selling  lots of yogurt varieties , see here.Which makes me realize now that it's a fad no longer. Meant to stay as part of a healthy diet.



One of these popular yogurt stores that popped out in my country last year is Red Mango. I wonder why most yogurt brand name has attached color  like the White Hat. As for the Red Mango, I only had the chance to try it this year thu'. latees! The mall that I frequent doesn't have one, so one so late night after seeing a  movie in Imax, ( with cuz and brod), we hit the door just right on time, a minute before it closed.






see _ we made it!


The store is color-perfect.








When asked for the flavors and toppings, didn't have much choice, it was closing and their supplies were already hitting the pan too.













Four thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista