Friday, November 16, 2012

Sharetea @ Boracay

I couldn't be happier to have been able to bring my girls in Boracay two weeks ago and to have been able to steal a summery weather in November. It was hot and perfect. *more of this latest Boracay @ my other blog* 



Two "must haves" when in Boracay : sunblock with the highest spf # and liquid for hydration!! Fruit shakes  in every corner but daughters had made a pass on them and kept on searching.. for what? For milk tea!!! Their latest drink craze, especially the younger daughter.



Right on cue_ that day, Sharetea was on its opening day in D'Mall. Coincidence or what? And this was one brand they hadn't tried yet in Manila. And it was on buy1take1 promo! How perfect was that!..











... for them and for my wallet. But I don't like tea, much more milk tea!



So daughters got me this lychee yogurt shake which was very me.



We ended up with 4 _ ( L-R ) rocksalt & cheese w cocoa, wintermelon tea, bubble milk tea and lychee yogurt shake. It was buy1take1, remember. So we paid for two only.


Younger daughter was the happiest. She made it her official drink while in Boracay. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista