Monday, January 18, 2010

All Time Favorites at Don Hen

At Don Henrico's, Marla wants nothing but a plate of buffalo wings. She would order for the smallest plate of three pcs. Surely, she could not finish them all by herself which she would gladly share with us.




Wait, something's peculiar here_ they don't look like wings to me..?



She was told, they had ran out of wing parts, so Marla opted for other parts. But the flavors were the same. She actually loves the sour cream that goes with the chicken.

While Marla loves the buffalo, Kyla is not so keen about it. She stays faithful to her favorite_


Pizza !!



You could never disturb her if she's busy with pizza !!!



And how about me_ I go for Don Hen pasta. Especially, the one topped with nuts..err..forgot the name.. I could taste it now with my tongue. I want a plate of that pasta pleaseee..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista