Friday, January 22, 2010

Crab- bing with Icor

It was one of hanging with my friend Icor days. She picked me up from my house so early the malls were still close. I was craving for veggies so I dragged her to the restaurants circle (-invented it, I forgot what the place called) in Alabang so we could look for a salad.



We roamed around and decided we couldn't find a good plate of salad here and hey the mall is open already, let's get in there !





We drove across and got to our destination ATC (Alabang Town Center). It was almost lunch but the mallwide sale was destructing us! Especially when Icor found out her favorite local brand_Kamiseta was also in sale for like up to 70% ! Suffice to say_ the ranting tummies were ignored and gave in to the alluring opportunity. We walked out the shop with 4 big bags_ happiness!!!

Now, decision..decision_ where to eat? I was still in green salad crave, bff wanted real sea food






We agreed on a buffet then. She suggested former Red Crab which is now Crustasia which she frequents with hubby Cris .





We didn't know if it was a name changed, but the location was occupied before by Red Crab and Crustasia is also a crab resto. We arrived past lunch nearing to the closure of the buffet table which I think up to 2pm, not sure. Roughly we only got an hour to attack the buffet so we thought we should minimize our chit chats in between spoons which normally padding our eating time with 2 more hours.




crunchy roasted beef




Icor went straight to grab a handful of crabs which actually she was drooling about.


crab szechuan

The server started to refill the trays, while I went my way to salad bar which the past holidays' heavy meat plates made me thirst for the healthy greens.



salad bar



Icor's first serving




fried foods we choose to ignore.ehem.. feeling healthy?




california maki



hardwares for crabs




icetea & watermelon juice + Icor's 2nd serving



fish in tausi & chopsuey



eggplant_ luv its spicy tangyness





Bff still banging the buffet table_on her nth time serving :)))))





When all the while you thought I was the one ate bigger_ look at her ( the one w/o the crab bib, that's Maricor, slim and all !! where do u deposit those food?? not fair!! )




now... we're so ready for desserts !!!



please refill the sweets bar !!!






yummy maja blanca



We got everything, we are dessert moms !!!





Happy moms !!

ps : so its Crustasia by Red Crabs.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista