Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Same Chinese at Luk Foo


If you do your grocery at Puregold. chances are you eat at Luk Foo. Why not, it's usually the only restaurant in the vicinity of every Puregold chain.

We're not regulars of Puregold, so we don't frequent Luk Foo. But the rare times we did, we liked the food and the attentive service.



yang chow


chopsuey


chicken feet


sweet and sour pork

All were delicious. Did you notice?_ we're ordering the same dishes whenever we eat at chinese restaurant. If it's only for me, I would brave different concoctions. But my family is like that. They play favorites. My girls hardly eat at the school canteen. They stay patronizing my homecooked dishes everyday. If they got to like something _ they would stick to it..always in their comfort plates zones.

1 comment:

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista