Saturday, November 7, 2009

Swiss Bake


At my friend Jay's home in Singapore, a mouth watering fruit cake awaited me.


Olahlah..!! My sweet tooth was beaming with joy! A cream and mousse cake topped with my favorite fruits in the world!


Jay
had let me cut my slice and oppps_ look=> wasn't it obvious how i loved it! Yummy,.. layers of cream,chocolate,caramel, fruits that were just so lightly right together in a bite.



Nah, my friend is not a kitchen diva, nor she could bake this pretty (sorry Jay:<), but she sure knew where to purchase the best. It's from Swiss Bake cake collections. Swiss Bake, a European bakery and confectionery in Singapore, founded by a Swiss Pastry Chef. Price : $16.50 (300 gr- 4-6 pax)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista