Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Flavors, Swiss Garden




Flavors is the carrier resto of the hotel we stayed in Kuala Lumpur,. A fusion of oriental and continental menu, my 3rd & 7th sense couldn't be happier.



Everytime I'm staying in a hotel, I always look forward to breakfasts. I love buffet, everything in it_ the vast selections, new+familiar flavors = great food !


Here we go to the buffet parade. Take note_ I had a bit bite of everything. Too late, when it occurred to me that I had not taken photos of most local dishes_ I had then succumbed to the force of attraction of... food!!



- glass buckets of b-fast cereals





- trays of breads, muffins, cupcakes, croissants, Malaysian cakes



- slices of ham, bacon, sausages, cheeses




- salad all you can




- ofcourse pancakes



- potato cubees




.. then my cam got lo-bat or was it me.. the local dishes lines started here and my photo shoots stopped here too. Food tasting begun..

Sorry for not sharing the rest of the buffet. There were lots of Malaysian dishes, desserts and yes there were drinks too :




See you at dinner buffet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista