Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Durian Mpire


Stumbled upon an outlet of Durian Mpire at T3 of Changi Airport. Over and over again, I shout - "I am a duarianholic!!!" For the record, this would be my fourth post on durian. All of which ( here , here and here ) show my addiction to the king of fruit and how often I crave for it but life is unfair_ it's a rare fruit in my city, I hardly get a chance to indulge on it



But in Singapore, everything is available 24/7 in every corner. Lucky citizens!
 Durian, durian. .ohh how I love thee. . let me count the ways. .



I love durian as it is_ raw and simply fruit, but I can't deny the fact that I do enjoy it in its so many forms (pastries, ice cream, candy, etc) especially when  I found out more variations of it when I visited the province where it hails in my country_ Davao. I thought I've seen enough of durian's revolution. But here at Durian Mpire _wow! Look - crepe, puff, mousse, mochi , and the cakes !



I could go on the whole day tasting each of them.. but instead, I was happy to have tried  their signature durian cake. Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ascertain Bliss's Fan Box

My Food Prescription on Foodista